Easy Wonton Taquitos
Super delicious and easy wonton taquitos.
You won’t want to pas up this ground beef wonton taquito recipe.
Simple recipes with wonton wrappers and ground beef.
This ground beef filling for friend wonton wrappers will be your new favorite.
These make the perfect party food for appetizers or snacks.
Serve for Holiday celebrations, gameday food or birthday parties.
These wonton taquitos make a quick lunch, dinner or side dish.
Homemade recipes with wonton wrappers to please any crowd.
Fried not baked wonton taquitos everyone will love.
Get ready to make the best wonton taquitos.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
How To Make Wonton Taquitos
Brown beef in a pan.
Add onions and garlic.
Sautee until aromatic.
Stir in taco spice.
Simmer for a few minutes
Take a sheet of wonton wrapper and fill each wrapper with evenly distributed cooked meat mixture and cheese.
Roll from one edge to the other, brushing edges lightly with water to seal.
Deep fry until golden brown.
Drain excess oil on paper towels.
Serve with salsa on the side.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 400 grams Ground Beef
- ½ cup Minced White Onions
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 tbsp Taco Spice Mix
- 1 cup Mexican Cheese Blend
- 6 sheets Egg Roll Wrappers
- Jarred Salsa for serving
- Brown beef in a pan.
- Add onions and garlic. Sautee until aromatic.
- Stir in taco spice.
- Simmer for a few minutes.
- Take a sheet of wonton wrapper and fill each wrapper with evenly distributed cooked meat mixture and cheese.
- Roll from one edge to the other, brushing edges lightly with water to seal.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- Drain excess oil on paper towels.
- Serve with salsa on the side.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty wonton taquitos recipe!