Easy Omelette Waffles
If you are looking for a tasty omelette waffle you will want to add this one to your recipe box.
TASTY waffle maker recipe for the BEST omelette waffle!
Easy breakfast ideas that are quick and simple to make.
Mornings DO NOT have to be boring – make this egg waffle breakfast omelette recipe for a delicious meal.
Homemade omelette recipe that you can mix up in under 5 minutes with egg, ham, cheese and more.
Make ahead for a quick breakfast any time you need it!
This makes great waffle iron breakfast recipes and also a great dinner or lunch too.
Egg omelette recipes that will have you in and out of the kitchen in no time at all.
If you are looking for a breakfast easy to make then follow the step by step instructions.
Are you ready to learn how to make the best breakfast omelette waffle?
Try these healthy omelette waffle recipes that a truly delicious dish!
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
How To Make Omelette Waffles
Whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper, in a bowl.
Blend in the flour until smooth.
Stir in ham, cheese, and spring onions.
Lightly coat the waffle iron with non-stick spray.
Pour in the egg mixture and cook for 3-5 minutes.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 3 Eggs
- ¼ cup Milk
- 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- ¼ cup Chopped Ham
- ¼ cup Shredded Mozzarella
- 2 tablespoon Spring Onions, chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper, in a bowl.
- Blend in the flour until smooth.
- Stir in ham, cheese, and spring onions.
- Lightly coat the waffle iron with non-stick spray.
- Pour in the egg mixture and cook for 3-5 minutes.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty omelette waffle recipe!