Check out these easy to make keto chocolate cookies with only four ingredients. You will love the way they taste. Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto 4 Ingredient Chocolate Cookies
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tsp sweetener
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C / 350 °F, and prepare a baking sheet, cover it with waxed paper or a silicone blanket.
- In a small mixing bowl place, the cream cheese, almond flour, cocoa powder, and sweetener. Beat vigorously with a fork until all the ingredients are incorporated. To finish you must knead a little, the warmth of the hands makes all the ingredients integrate perfectly.
- Form a sphere with the dough, place it in the bowl, cover the bowl and take it to the fridge for about 30 minutes, this will make the dough perfectly moldable. Remove from the refrigerator, divide the dough into six equal parts, form small spheres and then flatten them with the palms of your hands. If you wish you can make some shapes on the surface with the tip of a fork.
- Place the cookies on the tray, and bake for about 15 minutes. You can remove the tray from the oven and touch the cookies, they must be completely dry, but still fluffy inside. Consider that these cookies are pure cocoa and their color is very dark, you will not notice when they are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies stand a few minutes so that they do not break when unmolding.
- Unmold and enjoy it.