Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Hot Chocolate Fat Bombs
keto hot chocolate fat bombs are the perfect dessert
- ¼ cup white chocolate Low carb
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp sweetener optional
- 1 cup chocolate drops
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- ¼ cup mini Marshmallows Low carb
- The first step is to prepare the filling. For this, grate the white chocolate, add half of the mini marshmallows and a tablespoon of butter. Microwave this mixture for 5 seconds so that the ingredients melt a little together. Reserve
- Heat two-thirds of the chocolate in the water bath, until it begins to melt, mix carefully and add the remaining third of the chocolate; Adding it in parts allows chocolate to melt better for fat bombs. Stir until all drops are melted and the mixture is fluid. Add the cinnamon and sweetener, stir very well. If you like the taste of dark chocolate you can skip the sweetener.
- Once we have the molten chocolate and the desired consistency, pour the chocolate into the pastry bag and proceed to fill the cavities of the mold, to the top.
- Tap the mold so that the chocolate settles well and let stand a minute. Then, pour the mold on a rack, placed on a plate or tray to collect the excess chocolate, and let it stand for about 15 minutes, or until you see that the chocolate has dried completely.
- The next step is to fill the cavities of the mold with the white chocolate mixture that I prepared previously. It is important that the filling is cold, otherwise, it would melt the initial chocolate layer ruining the fat bomb. The filling should not reach the top, leave an edge to cover the fat bomb.
- Cover with more chocolate, sealing the fat bomb. Then, with a spatula, remove the excess chocolate. Let the fathoms cool until they harden and carefully unmold. I sprayed on them before serving the remaining marshmallows.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!