Easy Chocolate Chip Mug Cake
Tasty mug cake you CAN NOT stop eating!
This chocolate chip mug cake is super easy to make and yummy.
Simple microwave cake recipe for the BEST mug cake.
A microwave chocolate chip mug cake everyone will love!
Chocolate chip cake in a mug that is a heavenly savory treat full of delicious chocolate for a tasty mug cake treat.
This is a quick and easy go to mug cake recipe when you want a ummy treat.
Learn how to make this yummy mug cake with step by step instructions.
Great chocolate chip mug cake for desserts, snacks, treats, party or even breakfast!
Check out this simple microwave recipe for one.
BEST chocolate chip mug cake.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Mug Cake Recipes
How To Make Chocolate Chip Mug Cake
Whisk together flour, sugar, and baking powder in a bowl.
Stir in milk, butter, and vanilla extract until smooth.
Fold in the chocolate chips into the batter.
Pour the batter into a microwave-safe mug, leaving space from the top to keep the batter from overflowing as it cooks.
Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Chocolate Chip Mug Cake
- ¼ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- ¼ teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3 tablespoon Milk
- 3 tablespoon Melted Butter
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoon Chocolate Chips
- Whisk together flour, sugar, and baking powder in a bowl.
- Stir in milk, butter, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Fold in the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Pour the batter into a microwave-safe mug, leaving space from the top to keep the batter from overflowing as it cooks.
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes.
Cooking Time: 1 minute
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty chocolate chip cake in mug recipe!