Easy Chocolate Mug Cake
Get ready for the BEST microwave mug cake!
Chocolate mug cake for one that is moist, tasty and delicious.
An easy microwave chocolate cake recipe for a quick and simple dessert or snack.
If you want something sweet and savory that is quick to mix up and prepare than put this one in your recipe box.
An easy homemade cake that cooks in the microwave in just minutes.
From scratch DIY chocolate cake in a mug that is delicious.
No need to bake up extra food when you can make this microwave mug cake for one or 2 if you want to share.
You will be making this mug cake over and over again.
Makes a great dessert or quick snack.
Are you ready to learn how to make a microwave mug cake?
Follow the step by step instructions for the best chocolate mug cake for one!
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
How To Make Chocolate Mug Cake
Whisk together flour, cocoa, sugar, and baking powder in a bowl.
Stir in milk, oil, and vanilla extract until smooth.
Fold in the dark chocolate.
Pour the batter into a microwave-safe mug, leaving space from the top to keep the batter from overflowing as it cooks.
Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes.
Easy microwave chocolate cake in a mug
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Chocolate Mug Cake
- 2 tablespoon All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 2 tablespoon Sugar
- ¼ teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3 tablespoon Milk
- 3 tablespoon Melted Butter
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoon Chopped Dark Chocolate
- Whisk together flour, cocoa, sugar, and baking powder in a bowl.
- Stir in milk, butter, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Fold in the dark chocolate.
- Pour the batter into a microwave-safe mug, leaving space from the top to keep the batter from overflowing as it cooks.
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty chocolate cake in mug recipe!