Easy Bruschetta Pasta Salad
Get ready for the best Bruschetta pasta salad recipe.
Easy Bruschetta pasta salad recipe you won’t want to pass up.
Delicious cold pasta salad recipe that everyone will love.
Simple and quick homemade Bruschetta pasta salad with chicken, onions, olives, rotini pasta and more.
If you are looking for a pasta salad side dish this is the one for you.
This also makes a great dinner or lunch.
Pair with your favorite BBQ chicken, steak or fish.
Get ready to make the best Bruschetta pasta salad.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Side Dishes Recipes
How To Make Bruschetta Pasta Salad
Whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, and basil in a large mixing bowl.
Toss in all remaining ingredients.
Eat and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Bruschetta Pasta Salad
- 3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp Chopped Basil
- ½ cup Diced Rotisserie Chicken
- 2 tbsp Sliced Black Olives
- ¼ cup Diced Red Onions
- ¼ cup Diced Roma Tomatoes
- 200 grams Cooked Rotini Pasta
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, and basil in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss in all remaining ingredients.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Bruschetta Pasta Salad recipe!