Looks at these keto caramel bars, don’t they look delicious? Make this keto bar recipe for a tasty dessert or snack while staying on a healthy low carb diet.
This keto recipe is simple and easy to make and won’t take all day to finish. Yea! If you love peanuts and peanut butter this one is perfect for you.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Caramel Bars
keto caramel bars - an easy and simple ketogenic recipe
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon sweetener (to taste)
- 2 tablespoon (50 g) peanut butter
- ¾ cup (90 g) peanuts
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- In a small nonstick skillet or pan, add the butter, peanut butter and sweetener. Cook over low heat while stirring until all the ingredients have melted. Stir with a rubber spoon without letting it stick from the bottom for a few minutes until the mixture is reduced a little.
- Add the whole peanut and xanthan gum, mix until fully integrated into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture on a nonstick surface, it can be a tray covered with wax paper or a silicone mold that you have available.
- Take the mixture to the refrigerator for about two hours until it is firm if you want your bars to be hard, place them one hour in the freezer.
- Unmold the bars, cut them into 8 pieces of similar size and sprinkle with sea salt. If you wish you can sprinkle with a little keto-friendly chocolate syrup.
Calories: 153kcalCarbohydrates: 4.2gProtein: 4.7gFat: 14.5gSaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 320mgPotassium: 124mgFiber: 2.4gIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply