Easy Oreo Cookie Mug Cake
I can’t wait for you to try another microwave mug recipe!
Tasty and delish Oreo cookie mug cake recipe.
A super easy and tasty 2 minute microwave mug cake for 1 with this Oreo cookie vanilla mug cake.
A deliciously moist and filling Oreo cookie mug cake that you will be making over and over.
This Oreo mug cake is a favorite quick treats when you want something sweet and delicious.
Mug cakes are a sweet go to for easy desserts, treats or snacks when you want something simple and quick.
Microwave mugs cakes are ready in minutes and you don’t have to have a lot of ingredients to whip these up.
Are you ready to learn how to make a Oreo microwave mug cake?
Get the step by step instructions to make the best Oreo cookie mug cake now!
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Mug Cake Recipes
How To Make Oreo Cookie Mug Cake
Whisk together milk, butter, sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl.
Blend in flour and baking powder until smooth.
Fold in crushed oreos into the batter.
Pour the batter into a microwave-safe mug, leaving space from the top to keep the batter from overflowing as it cooks.
Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Oreo Cookie Mug Cake
- ¼ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoon Sugar
- ¼ teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3 tablespoon Milk
- 3 tablespoon Melted Butter
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoon Crushed Oreos
- Whisk together milk, butter, sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Blend in flour and baking powder until smooth.
- Fold in crushed oreos into the batter.
- Pour the batter into a microwave-safe mug, leaving space from the top to keep the batter from overflowing as it cooks.
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Oreo cake in mug recipe!