Easy Cream Cheese Chicken Taquitos
You will want to make these cream cheese chicken taquitos today.
Easy homemade chicken cream cheese taquitos recipe.
These taquito roll ups are filled with a cream cheese chicken mixture.
Fried not baked taquitos that are crowd pleasing.
Make chicken taquito wraps for appetizers, snacks, party food or side dishes for lunch or dinner.
You can’t go wrong with these chicken taquitos.
They are so good and even kids love these.
No need to buy store bought frozen taquitos when you can make from scratch taquitos.
Simple and quick appetizer recipe that you will be making over and over again.
Follow the step by step instructions for this no fail taquito recipe.
Get ready to make the best cream cheese chicken taquitos.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
How To Make Easy Cream Cheese Chicken Taquitos
Heat olive oil in a pan.
Sautee onions, garlic, and jalapenos until aromatic.
Add precooked chicken and cumin powder.
Take off the heat and blend in cream cheese.
Take a tortilla and fill with the mixture.
Roll from one edge to the other, tucking in the edges.
Deep fry until golden brown.
Drain excess oil on paper towels.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Cream Cheese Chicken Taquitos
- 2 cups Cooked Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Minced White Onions
- ¼ cup Chopped Jalapenos
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Cumin Powder
- ½ cup Cream Cheese
- 4 Tortillas
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Sautee onions, garlic, and jalapenos until aromatic.
- Add precooked chicken and cumin powder. Stir briefly.
- Take off the heat and blend in cream cheese.
- Take a tortilla and fill with the mixture.
- Roll from one edge to the other, tucking in the edges.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- Drain excess oil on paper towels.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty cream cheese taquitos recipe!