Easy Italian Sausage Pasta
You will want to make this delicious Italian sausage pasta recipe.
Super easy to prepare creamy Italian sausage pasta.
Make this ground sausage recipe for quick dinner, lunch or party food.
Cheap and budget meal idea that will please any crowd.
Kids love this pasta with sausage cream sauce.
Simple Italian sausage fettuccine pasta recipe.
Tasty and delish pasta with Italian sausage you will make over and over again.
Creamy Italian sausage pasta recipe will be your new favorite pasta dish.
Quick Italian sausage and mushroom pasta to cook up tonight.
No need for take out or delivery when you can make this homemade Italian pasta dish.
Get ready for the best creamy Italian sausage pasta.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
How To Make Easy Italian Sausage Pasta
Sear sausage in a pan until fat is fully rendered.
Add garlic into the pan.
Sautee until aromatic.
Add mushrooms and stir briefly.
Dust flour into the pan and stir for a minute.
Add stock and simmer until thick.
Add cream and parmesan.
Bring back to a simmer.
Toss in the pasta.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Italian Sausage Pasta
- 150 grams Italian Sausage Ground
- 100 grams Button Mushrooms sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Flour
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- 3 tbsp Shredded Parmesan
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 200 grams Cooked Linguine
- Sear sausage in a pan until fat is fully rendered.
- Add garlic into the pan. Sautee until aromatic.
- Add mushrooms and stir briefly.
- Dust flour into the pan and stir for a minute.
- Add stock and simmer until thick.
- Add cream and parmesan. Bring back to a simmer.
- Toss in the pasta.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Italian sausage pasta recipe!