Easy Pizza Wontons
These homemade pizza wontons are perfect for any occasion.
Make pizza wontons for party appetizers, snacks for kids or side dish for lunch or dinner.
Who doesn’t love pizza? This pizza wonton recipes is so simple and taste amazing.
Easy wonton wrapper recipe stuffed with cheese & pepperoni.
Pepperoni pizza rolls are the perfect appetizers for the Holidays, gameday finger food or kids party food.
Mini wonton pizza bites that will please any crowd.
Make homemade pizza wontons – no need to buy store bought frozen pizza.
You can’t go wrong with this mini pizza wonton bites.
Get ready to make the best pizza wontons.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
How To Make Pizza Wontons
In a bowl, toss together mozzarella, pepperoni, pizza sauce, and Italian seasoning.
Take a sheet of wonton wrapper.
Add about a teaspoon of the filling in the middle.
Brush edges with water then fold diagonally.
Press on the edges to seal.
Deep fry golden brown.
Drain excess oil on paper towels.
Serve and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 12 Mini Wonton Wrappers
- 4 oz Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Chopped Pepperoni
- 2 tbsp Pizza Sauce
- ½ tsp Italian Seasoning
- Vegetable Oil for Frying
- In a bowl, toss together mozzarella, pepperoni, pizza sauce, and Italian seasoning.
- Take a sheet of wonton wrapper. Add about a teaspoon of the filling in the middle. Brush edges with water then fold diagonally. Press on the edges to seal.
- Deep fry golden brown.
- Drain excess oil on paper towels.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty pizza wontons recipe!