Glaze Donut Mug Cake
Start your morning off right with glaze donut mug cake!
Enjoy the smell of homemade glaze donuts.
A simple microwave recipe that will have the whole family asking for more including the kids.
Easy glaze donut cake in a mug is the most delicious way to make donuts.
A sweet breakfast, easy desserts or quick snacks.
One of the best microwave mug cake recipes for moist and delicious donuts.
You won’t be missing Krispy Kreme donuts after you have this donut in a mug.
What are you waiting for enjoy this donut in a mug today!
If you are looking for a microwave recipe then do not pass this glaze donut mug cake.
Check out this microwave glaze donut in a mug recipe!
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Mug Cake Recipes
How To Make Glaze Donut Mug Cake
Whisk together milk, butter, sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl.
Blend in flour and baking powder until smooth.
Pour the batter into a microwave-safe mug, leaving space from the top to keep the batter from overflowing as it cooks.
Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes.
Whisk together all ingredients for the glaze
once cake is done drizzle over the mug cake.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Glaze Donut Mug Cake Recipe
for the Donut
- ¼ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoon Sugar
- ¼ teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3 tablespoon Milk
- 3 tablespoon Melted Butter
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
for the Glaze
- 1 tablespoon Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Whisk together milk, butter, sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Blend in flour and baking powder until smooth.
- Pour the batter into a microwave-safe mug, leaving space from the top to keep the batter from overflowing as it cooks.
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes.
- Whisk together all ingredients for the glaze and drizzle over the mug cake.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty donut cake in mug recipe!