Easy Pizza Rolls
Get ready to make crowd pleasing pizza rolls.
Super delicious homemade pizza rolls recipe.
DIY pizza rolls that will be gone before you know it – they are that good.
Learn how to make homemade pizza rolls with this easy recipe.
No need to buy store bought or frozen pizza rolls when you can make this copycat Totino’s pizza roll recipe.
Make your own pizza rolls at home with this simple recipe.
Deep fried pizza rolls that don’t require the oven or air fryer.
Homemade Totino’s pizza rolls for appetizers, snacks, side dishes or party food.
Simple pepperoni pizza rolls kids and adults will love.
Mini pizza rolls made with wonton wrappers filled with pizza sauce, cheese and pepperoni.
Get ready to make the best pizza rolls.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
How To Make Easy Pizza Rolls
In a bowl, toss together mozzarella, pepperoni, pizza sauce, and Italian seasoning.
Take a sheet of wonton wrapper.
Add about a teaspoon of the filling to one side.
Brush edges with water then fold in half.
Press on the edges to seal.
Deep fry golden brown.
Drain excess oil on paper towels.
Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Easy Pizza Rolls
- 12 Mini Wonton Wrappers
- 4 oz Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup Chopped Pepperoni
- 2 tbsp Pizza Sauce
- ½ tsp Italian Seasoning
- Vegetable Oil for Frying
- 1/3 cup Pizza Sauce for Dipping
- In a bowl, toss together mozzarella, pepperoni, pizza sauce, and Italian seasoning.
- Take a sheet of wonton wrapper. Add about a teaspoon of the filling to one side. Brush edges with water then fold in half. Press on the edges to seal.
- Deep fry golden brown.
- Drain excess oil on paper towels.
- Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty pizza rolls recipe!