One Pot Chicken Parmesan Pasta
Insanely easy and delicious one pot chicken parmesan pasta recipe.
Yummy homemade chicken parmesan pasta that will please any crowd.
Simple one pot chicken pasta is the perfect meal idea for the whole family.
Tasty and delish one pot pasta idea for quick dinner, lunch or party food.
If you are looking for a quick chicken and pasta recipe this is the one for you.
From scratch Italian chicken pasta recipes that don’t require take out or delivery.
Are you ready for the best one pot chicken parmesan pasta?
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
How To Make One Pot Chicken Parmesan Pasta
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
One-Pot Chicken Chicken Parmesan Pasta
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Shallot minced
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 14- oz tin Diced Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Dried Thyme
- ¼ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 3 cups Chicken Stock
- 300 grams Diced Chicken Breast
- 250 grams Dried Penne Rigatte Pasta
- ½ cup Shredded Mozzarella
- ¼ cup cup Grated Parmesan
- Fresh Parsley for garnish
- Heat olive oil in a large pot.
- Sautee shallots, garlic, and red pepper flakes until aromatic.
- Add in stock, tomatoes, salt, pepper, and thyme. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in pasta and chicken pieces.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheeses on top and cover for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty One Pot Chicken Parmesan Pasta recipe!