Easy Fettuccine Primavera
Best Fettuccine Primavera pasta recipe you will ever taste.
Easy Fettuccine Primavera alfredo idea that you will make over and over – it is so delicious.
Simple homemade creamy primavera alfredo sauce over fettuccine pasta noodles.
No need to go out to an Italian restaurant or get take out when you can make homemade Fettuccine Primavera pasta.
Yummy fettuccine Alfredo primavera that kids and adults love.
Get ready to make the best Fettuccine Primavera pasta.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Homemade Lasagna Recipe With Cheesy Garlic Bread
Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta
Fettucine Alfredo Shrimp Pasta
5 Ingredient Bacon Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta
How To Make Fettuccine Primavera
Heat olive oil in a pan.
Add shallots and garlic.
Stir until aromatic.
Add tomatoes and sautee until slightly soft.
Add peppers, zucchini, and peas.
Stir for 2-3 minutes.
Add tomato paste and roast briefly.
Deglaze the pan with red wine or stock.
Simmer until fully reduced.
Add heavy cream and simmer until thickened.
Season with salt and pepper.
Toss in fettucine and fresh basil.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Minced Shallots
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- ¼ cup Diced Tomatoes
- ½ cup Diced Red Bell Pepper
- ½ cup Diced Yellow Bell Pepper
- ½ cup Zucchini
- ¼ Frozen Peas
- 2 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1/3 cup Red Wine or stock
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tbsp Fresh Basil chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- 150 grams Cooked Fettucine
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add shallots and garlic. Stir until aromatic.
- Add tomatoes and sautee until slightly soft.
- Add peppers, zucchini, and peas. Stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomato paste and roast briefly.
- Deglaze the pan with red wine or stock. Simmer until fully reduced.
- Add heavy cream and simmer until thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss in fettucine and fresh basil.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Fettuccine Primavera recipe!