Easy Taco Macaroni And Cheese
Super delicious Taco Macaroni And Cheese pasta recipe you will want to make tonight.
Simple taco mac and cheese recipe for quick dinner, lunch or party food.
Mexican mac and cheese with ground beef is sure to be your new favorite dish.
This taco macaroni is the perfect meal for kids and adults.
If you are looking for a yummy pasta recipe that will please any crowd – then check this one out.
Easy taco mac and cheese bake that you will make all the time.
Get ready to make the best Taco Macaroni And Cheese pasta.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
How To Make Taco Macaroni And Cheese
Heat olive oil in a pan.
Add ground beef and cook until brown.
Add onions and sauté until translucent.
Season with salt and taco spice.
Add in heavy cream and Velveeta.
Stir over low heat until cheese is fully melted.
Toss in macaroni.
Top with fresh spring onions to serve.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Taco Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 200 grams Ground Beef
- ¼ cup Diced White Onions
- 1-2 tbsp Taco Seasoning
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Shredded Velveeta Cheese
- 150 grams cooked Macaroni
- 2 tbsp Chopped Spring Onions
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add ground beef and cook until brown.
- Add onions and sauté until translucent.
- Season with salt and taco spice.
- Add in heavy cream and Velveeta. Stir over low heat until cheese is fully melted.
- Toss in macaroni.
- Top with fresh spring onions to serve.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Taco Macaroni And Cheese recipe!