Easy Vodka Pumpkin Sauce Pasta
Enjoy this delicious vodka pumpkin sauce pasta tonight.
Simple pumpkin pasta recipe that makes for a quick and tasty meal.
Easy pasta with creamy pumpkin sauce.
This vodka pumpkin pasta will be a new favorite in your house.
Make for dinner, lunch or parties.
Yummy pumpkin vodka pasta that you can make in under 20 minutes.
This is the perfect Fall food recipe for delish pasta.
Get ready to make the best vodka pumpkin sauce pasta.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
How To Make Vodka Pumpkin Sauce Pasta
Heat olive oil in a pan.
Add mushrooms and caramelize for 3-5 minutes.
Add shallots, garlic, and red pepper flakes.
Stir until aromatic.
Add tomato paste and roast briefly.
Deglaze the pan with vodka.
Simmer until fully reduced.
Add coconut cream and pumpkin puree.
Simmer until thickened.
Season with salt and pepper.
Toss in fettucine and fresh spinach.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Vodka Pumpkin Sauce Pasta
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Minced Shallots
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 cup Sliced Cremini Mushrooms
- 2 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1/3 cup Vodka
- 1/3 cup Coconut Cream
- ¼ cup Pumpkin Puree
- ½ cup Chopped Spinach
- Salt and Pepper
- 150 grams Cooked Fettucine
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add mushrooms and caramelize for 3-5 minutes.
- Add shallots, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Stir until aromatic.
- Add tomato paste and roast briefly.
- Deglaze the pan with vodka. Simmer until fully reduced.
- Add coconut cream and pumpkin puree. Simmer until thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss in fettucine and fresh spinach.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Vodka Pumpkin Sauce Pasta recipe!